Legal Question in Workers Comp in Virginia

I burned my foot at my job 3 days ago I just had surgery the burn was very bad! I fall from the steps while I was cleaning and my foot went inside in the frying oil grease my manager didn't call 911 I was suffering till my wife came and called the ambulance what shud I do in this case?

Asked on 1/01/12, 4:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a claim for worker's compensation.

Read more
Answered on 1/01/12, 8:14 pm
Peter M. Sweeny, Esq. Author:Virginia Workers' Compensation Case Finder
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should immediately consult a Virginia workers compensation attorney to make sure that your claim is properly filed and that you receive the protection of the Virginia Workers' Compensation Act. Be sure not to give the insurance company a recorded statement before you consult with an attorney. If you have specific questions about how to proceed, you may contact me.

Read more
Answered on 1/01/12, 9:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now