Washington  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/04, 10:10 am

Trying to retire from an LLC

Is there some way for me to bring pressure on to this situation in order to complete an arbitration?

My partner(and his attorney)in the LLC ccontinues to delay, delay, delay. I have been forced to pay income taxes, social security has been cut off and now I'm billed

for payments that were made to me and they want me to return, and attorney fees continue each month! All I want to do is get the buyout settled fairly and behind us, for both our situations. Been going on for 2 years. Can I somehow lein the business (a construction co), freeze the bank accounts, something to put some pressure on the other side? The LLC provides NO information to me ever so I don't even know if they are making money or not. There must be some way for me to bring this to a head, but I sure don't know how or what. I need the help of a ''Junk Yard Dog'' of an attorney! (No offense intended) Thanks!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search