Washington  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 1:18 pm

I got charged with possession of marijuana under 4 grams in WA, my boss told me if i got my doctors recommendation it will help get my charge dropped, is this true? What else should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search