Washington  |  Criminal Law

I want to become a pharmacy technician. I was told that the best way to do so would be on site training at places like Walgreens, etc. However, I have a criminal record. In april 2012, I was arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana, my charge was "No-Test Drug DUI". I was later arrested on April 2013 for driving on a restricted licence, arresting charges were "Driving on a restricted licence & VUCSA (Violation Under the Controlled Substance Act) for possession". I was released and told by the King County jail that I was not being charged, however, the arresting charges can still be viewed on the King County website.

I live in King County, Washington. Will my VUCSA arrest show up in a pre-employment background check? Will those disqualify me from employment given the nature of the offense? How long will it take for those to drop off my record?