Washington  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/01/07, 2:32 pm

Case Dismissed

My ex husband got a DUI and had a breathalyzer implemented in his car. I found out he was making our son blow into the tube so he could drive drunk. I informed his probation officer & my son wrote a sworn statement of what his dad made him do. It went to court and the judge dismissed it, blatently ignoring my childs words. I feel let down by the courts and want to email this judge to let him know how I feel. Can I do this? Or do I have recourse? This man needs to be punished.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search