Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 1:12 pm

I am a divorced father of twin boys that are 17 years old. I am an optometrist.

My ex-wife wants me to pay for their eye exams when she could bring them to me and

I could check their vision for free. They do live 4 hours away but she has family that she can visit near my clinic. If the parenting plan states that I am responsible for their health care expenses, would I be obligated to pay for their eye exams to another eye doctor when I would be able to check their vision and not incur any charges? My boys have been subject to Parental Alienation Syndrome by their mother for the past 11 years so they don't like coming to visit me (the rejected parent who has financially supported them all of these years). Any advice?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search