Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/27/03, 7:32 pm

Fast tracking

My wife and I have been seperated for two years and are now getting a divorce. We would both like to get it over with as soon as we can. Is there any way to fast track our non contested divorce in Washinton or California.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search