Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/12, 6:03 pm

My father was given a restraining order, and he has someone take pictures of where I live and even inside the house to wrongly accuse my mother of being a pig and unfit to have custody of the children, is there any laws or restrictions to make this evidence void from court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search