Legal Question in Family Law in Washington

My father was given a restraining order, and he has someone take pictures of where I live and even inside the house to wrongly accuse my mother of being a pig and unfit to have custody of the children, is there any laws or restrictions to make this evidence void from court?

Christopher Steuart IT Forensics, Inc.

At trial you could object to the admission of the photos until somebody authenticates the photographs, so somebody would have to go on record that they took the photographs, when and where, etc. At a hearing authentication is often effected by a declaration by the photographer on the when and where of the photographs. So if nobody will authenticate them, they could be excluded. I know that if I was on the opposite side and did not want to expose the photographer that I would use demands for admissions to get them admitted, but this sounds like pro se on both sides, so I'd simply object on the basis of lack of authentication.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Washington