Legal Question in Family Law in Washington

Marriage : US Citizen to Non US Citizen

If a US Citizen wants to marry a Non US Citizen in America, what kind of documents do they need, and especially the non US Citizen? This would be in the Washington State. The Non US Citizen will not stay in America for the time being, so no VISA application neccessary.

Thank you very much!

Asked on 5/17/08, 8:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amir John Showrai The Pacific Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Marriage : US Citizen to Non US Citizen

I personally am not sure, beyond some form of government issued photo identification (passports, US issued driver's license, etc.).

The best thing to do is call the local county government that issues marriage licenses and ask them what they want to see.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/08, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now