Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Washington

How can I get someone to pay me back the exact amount of money they owe me?

Asked on 9/12/12, 2:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Baner Baner & Baner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You could bring a lawsuit for breach of contract because paragraph 15 on page 9 specifically states that they will convey to you a statutory warranty deed for Bruce Manor in exchange for $281.72 x pi + 1/3B.

You might want to include more facts if you do not want a random answer.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/12, 3:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now