Washington  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/12, 4:01 pm

I am American and was convicted of Manslaughter in 1975. Can I bring my Flipino girlfriend here to the US on a Fiance or Marriage VISA?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search