Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

I am American and was convicted of Manslaughter in 1975. Can I bring my Flipino girlfriend here to the US on a Fiance or Marriage VISA?

Charles Medina Law Office of Charles Medina

We suggest you to consult with an immigration attorney because certain convictions may prevent a U.S. citizen filing an immigrant petitions.

You may visit our website at www.medinalawgroup.net for our featured cases that cover the most complicated areas of immigration law. Our telephone number is 714-786-6835 and email is contact@medinalawgroup.net. Thank you.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington