Washington  |  Immigration Law

Respected Lawyers,

i am from India and am a lawyer and am an online supporter of Ms. Hillary Clinton and used to receive emails from her supporter website regulalrly. About over 6 years ago, around the time of Mr. Obama's first Presidency, I began to receive emails from barackobama.com and used to actively participate in Facebook ( where I am a friend of Mr. Obama, The President of US) as well as email replies.

I received email asking me whether I support a particular bill and if I supported I must sign online the form available on the website ( I made no misrepresentations about my identity Viz name Seshadri Srinivsan or S.Seshadri and current Indian Citizenship to any one).I signed a certificate in support of a bill with the President of US co-signing it after receiving email from barackobama.com and was informed by email that the certificate beairng President of US signature will be delivered to me ( subsequently this was not done despite emails from me).

Now my query is

1) Whether I become US citizen because the President of US has co-signed a certificate with me in support of a bill? If yes, how do i claim my citizenship?

2) How to get the certificate? rergardless of Whether oir or not I am a citizen of US?

Thanks in advance for your considered reply.

S.Seshadri

www.lawconcern.com ( under reconstruction)