Washington  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/09, 4:32 pm

A friend of mine moved in my house with all of his belongings Sept. 28, 2008 and moved out Jan 15, 2009 and left everything of his here in an 8X10 shed & 1/2 of my barn are full of junk. He took 1 load of stuff out in May and hasn't been back. He is getting unemployment so I know he can afford a storage unit now. I have told him if he plans on coming back to get anything it had better be everything. I drew up an agreement and tried to give it to him and he refused to take it. I am on SSI disibility & can't afford to put his stuff in storage. So what can I do? He has not paid me anything for storage and paid very little for rent while staying.

I would like to sell whatever I can and donate some, the rest of his stuff, most of it is junk I would have to pay to take to the dump. His clothes & personal family pictures I will store for him. Thank you Sincerely Jason

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search