Washington  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/09, 10:16 pm

I am being evicted out of my father-in-laws estate, we have been there for about 3 years now. My husband was the executor for about a year and half after he passed. We were paying the morgage out of our own pocket up to the point that my sister-in-law filed to have him removed for the executor and she was put in the position. We had a continuence from the court to file an offer with the estate by today and we tried to but the lawyer on the case would not even except to paperwork. Then filed with the court that we didn't make an offer at all. Now we are being evicted. PLEASE tell me that there is something we can file or something we can do. I have four children and a grandson and we have no where else to go.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search