Washington  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/05/07, 4:25 pm

Life Estates

My mom has a life estate set up with her house and property. When she dies the house and property automatically go to my wife and I. How do we undo the life estate so that the house and property is all in my mom's name?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search