Washington  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/13, 9:08 am

We have an old estate that had wills leaving shares in a family farm to 3 sons. The will was probated but no quit claim deeds were filed. Is the transfer legal in Washington State?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search