Washington  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/10, 1:28 pm

If there is a will leaving 5 equal amounts distributed,since 1 has passed away. Now 1 of the others is moving back into the deceased home and property after being vacant 3plus years. Do we contest the will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search