West Virginia  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/09, 10:57 am


I own a commercial property that was under construction-being completely remodeled when the adjacent building caught on fire doing severe damage to my property. I was only carrying builders risk insurance and the owner of the other property said his insurance was not responsible. So, who should pay for all the damages done to my place??? Am I just at a loss???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search