Wisconsin  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 4:07 pm

My brother's son mother passed away about a month ago ,and he got a phone call today stating that his sons grandmother is filing for guardianship, my brother doesn't intend on giving up guardiansip , do they have a case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search