Wisconsin  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/13, 10:12 am

Divorce two years no attorney s well I got the house and was told to remove her name. ( no time frane)

I just filled bankruptcy on August 2nd.

Want to know the legal ramifications on of I let it go in the bankruptcy ? I know she has the divorce decree but need to know options

2nd Is keep house and get payments caught back up . I was served papers from Wells Fargo asking me to reply within 20 days of this it looks like they are saying foreclosure of mortgage. I am behind whith loan about 8-9000 . I am looking at starting to pay $2200 per month or $1100 every two weeks and that would make my payment plus almost $500 per month to put towards what is owed

Just asking for my options



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search