Wisconsin  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/24/08, 4:52 pm


I have a male family member currently incarcerated awaiting deportation to Pakistan. Is there a possibility he might be able to get to Canada to apply for residency based on humanitatian reasons. He was born in PAK but as a very young child moved to the UAE and at the age of 12 came to the USA and has been here since. I married his mom and applied for her green card but he was 18 at the time and I couldn't bring him under the application as I did the other minor children. He has never lived in PAK and returning there will be as going to an alien country . His current situation is a a result of 9-11 and circumstances beyond his control.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search