Bill Klein

Law Office of Bill Travis Klein

Attorneys in Firm – 1
Helping People with Visas (for Students, Employment), Family Base Immigration, Employment Based Immigration, Temporary Immigration, Green Card LPR, U.S. Citizenship Naturalization, Asylum/Refugee Admissions, Diversity/Green Card Lottery, VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Adjustments, Life Act Adjustment under INA 245(i) if no proof of entry, Registry Adjustments (Illegal Entry before 1972), Child Citizen Act (Child of Naturalized Citizen issue) CSPA Issues (Child Status Protection Act for Aged Out Children on Visas) Deportation/Removal Defense and Petition/Adjustment/Citizenship Denials. You want an immigration lawyer to help you work through the complex and challenging rules governing the right to live and work in the United States. I can help you with coming to or staying in the United States to work, go to school, get a green card or become a citizen. I can help with Immigration Problems caused by Illegal Entry, Criminal Arrests/Convictions, Overstays and being Out of Status.
Read more
(562) 889-6898
P.O. Box 67 Lakewood CA 90714

View map

77 questions answered
LawGuru Attorney