Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Accused managed to Get Stay on criminal case proceedings. Judge issued stay order without verifying the Merits

I have filed stay Vacate petition petition its not coming on to the bench nearly one and half years.

My advocate is saying filing Expedition petition is not much of use.

How to challenge?

Please help how to expedite.

Asked on 11/04/16, 8:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

coz i dont have your documents, so I dont know you had adopted the right way or not.

But the Right way was to challenge the stay order in same court with your reply in same case or approach higher court to challange the stay order. In that situation, you would have got immediate relief.

Good Luck

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 11/05/16, 9:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India