Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Hallo sir we are working lectures in govt junior cllege as contract basis, telangana. How to proceed to go court our regulations services. And how do wear PIL on contract system?

Asked on 5/16/17, 9:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajendra Arora Samadhan Consultants

I am of the opinion that court cannot give direction for regularisation of services of any person unless the entry of the person in the service is by following prescribed procedure and in conformity with the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the service regulations.

However, if the institution is adopting unfair labour practice by replacing contract employees by another contract employees, the court can give direction to restrain such action and recruit person as per prescribed procedure and following regulations.

PIL will also can provide relief in terms of these lines if it survives.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/17, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India