Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Hi I want to sell export surplus in shop. Is there any legal procedure??

Asked on 3/22/17, 10:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajendra Arora Samadhan Consultants

If your unit is 100% EOU than than you may have to follow different legal process and if not and you want to do a single transaction than it may not require much formalities else there are various registration procedures depending upon size,location n number of persons required to be appointed in shop. So Pl provide full details to get proper reply.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/17, 12:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India