Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

maine section 9 hindu marriage act ko supere court mai transfer krna chaha but.mere yahan video conferencing na hone ki wjah se wo transfer nhi hua .mai wahan nhi jana chahti jahan case file hua hai. mujhe iska koi solution btaye.apki ati kirpa hogi

Asked on 8/19/17, 6:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Where the case is pending? If it is pending within one state then approach high court and if it is in different state then it is SC only can order for transfer.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/17, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India