Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

I had a passport and has been travelling later I got my surname and spouse name deleted submitting my divorce documents.I received my new passport and police verification was done in 2015.I traveled on my new passport twice to UAE an after an year when I was travelling to Singapore my passport was seized at the Delhi airport ON 13th June 2017.The letter the immigration gave me states "drill status is impounded the passport seized and sent to RPO Chandigarh.I shifted from my previous residence in the the year 2016 June to a rental accommodation. I feel so helpless and fail to understand how to go about it .

Asked on 10/11/17, 9:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may approach delhi high court and file a writ petition for the illegal(if it is so) impounding of your passport.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/17, 9:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India