Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India


Decree holder filed executive petition for a direction to Judgement Debtor, to execute a letter of request to housing society to transfer a site in favour of decree holder pursuent to compromise petition degree among the member of the family

Execution court ordered to the JDR to give a letter of request to the DHR for transfering the site to the society, on 15/3/2008 court directed to give a letter of request within 15 days. Again on 2/6/2009 directed to JDR to give a letter of request for transfer of site.

So far JDR not come forward to give a letter of request for transfer site.

JDR nor cousel not representing the case. court commissioner was also appointed JDR filed to do the same.

Now, I intend to file an application for seeking arrest of JDR for non compliance of court order.

a) whether it is permissible under what provision

b) If not, kindly get me alternative remedies to get the things done

Housing society agreed in the court if JDR give the a letter request of transfer of site to the DHR they will transfer the site to DHR, but JDR filed to do so

Shall I seek a direction from the court directly to the housing society for transfer of site, further they are not part to the original suit proceeding,

Asked on 12/09/13, 10:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

i will need to study the documents before an advice can be given contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 12/23/13, 11:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India