Legal Question in Banking Law in India

is insufficient fund and effects not clear both are same ?In case of funds under clearing shall I return mark as insufficient fund?

Asked on 10/11/13, 1:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


YES, they mean one and the same. If there are insufficient funds to honour the cheque, you should return the cheque with the remarks "Insufficient funds; refer to drawer".


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India