Legal Question in Banking Law in India

My mother died without nominee in saving account,but my father left us 20 years back,no legal separation or document with us,but now bank asking for father document or death certificate,bank now not giving us the amount in my mother's account,what I can do now

Asked on 7/31/21, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you may get the death certificate else you may go for succession petition.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/21, 11:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India