Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

I have given loan to person 5 or years back but till now he is not paying interest and principal also, Please help me to recover the principal with interest.

Principal amount : 1,00,000

Years: 5

ROI: 24%

Asked on 5/20/20, 4:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

If he has paid interest till the first 3 years and onwards, or you have demanded the money from him at any point of time, you can file a suit for recovery against him, or else it has become a time barred debt.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/20, 6:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India