Legal Question in Business Law in India

I am a grain trader.. can I file a suit against a company which manipulated moisture meter to prove my goods defective which caused me huge losses?? Also can I get reimbursed for the same??

Asked on 11/26/13, 1:26 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

You have to file a suit for damages and you would surely get reimbursed all your losses if the court passes a decree for damages in your favour. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 11/26/13, 10:22 pm

you may file a suit to seek an appropriate remedy

Read more
Answered on 11/27/13, 3:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India