Legal Question in Business Law in United Kingdom

I am owed money for work done on a website. The employer has been delaying payment for a while now, citing "no money" as an excuse.

What can be done about this?

Asked on 1/17/17, 4:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may lodge your complaint regarding your claim with the local Consumer Forum as per the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000.


Read more
Answered on 1/17/17, 5:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in United Kingdom