Legal Question in Business Law in India

I wanted to lend my car to someone (for a limited period like a week) and charge a fee for it. Does the car have to have a t-permit/yellow plate for this to happen.

Asked on 8/23/15, 11:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

If this is going to be a routine and regular practice, procuring a tourist taxi license permit is advisable and recommended.


Read more
Answered on 8/24/15, 3:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India