Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My dad is the owner of the property and his brother was staying in my dads property for the past 20 years and when my dad told him to vacate the property he have filed a case against my dad that he is not going to vacate the property, but can we still enter in to the house if the case is still running

Asked on 7/27/23, 3:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

once the case is pending in the court, you need court order for possession.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/23, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India