Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My father had a property of 15000 sq feet and this was given by his father to him through a registered will and my grandfather got this through partition from his father.

My father gifted the same total property to my mother through a registered gift deed in the year 2002.

My father has 2 sisters and they told they will purchase some property from us and give us money.

They made sale agreement-My father-mother and we 3 kids have signed the sale agreement.

Later in 2004 they took my father and mother and cancelled gift deed in sub register office and did sale deeds for 10000 sq feet.

We did not know they will cancel our gift deed and do sale deed; we were morally cheated.

Both my father and mother have signed the cancelled gift deed and did sale deeds on the same day and same minute.

They gave some amount to us through DD we agree but they did not pay us totally and they cancelled the gift deed given to my mother.

Both the persons who did the sale deeds are my aunt’s husbands-With in family they cheated us and cancelled the gift deed.

My questions

Can a gift deed be cancelled in sub register office or the cancellation have to be done in court and by the order of the court?

Both my parents are expired, as kids can we take legal action against the sale deeds and persons?

If we file a case will the court accept our case and does the case gain merits?

Asked on 6/15/23, 1:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

In the statement nothing seen truth.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/23, 10:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India