Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

A files a suit against B for compensation for breach of contract. B pleads fraud. The suit is decreed in favour of A. B wants to file a fresh suit against A on ground of undue influence. Advice B.

Asked on 12/02/20, 11:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can do so before the appropriate forum.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/20, 9:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India