Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Pakistan

My husband is a Doctor and being blackmailed by an ex employee of his hospital, cause he was terminated on my husband's complaint against corruption. Can he file a case against him, cause that person has given application in health commission, also gave an application for filing FIR against my husband. Please guide us.

Asked on 4/11/19, 12:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Yes your husband can file case against him.

And employee cant register FIR if matter is pending before the health commission.

For more detail call me or whatsapp me. 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 4/11/19, 10:06 pm
Zafar Iqbal Ch.Zafar Iqbal Khan Advocate

Yes dear your husband can file a civil and criminal case against that terminated employee. For more details you may call 0300- 7651164

Read more
Answered on 4/12/19, 6:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Pakistan