Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Res Sir,

There is a PROPERTY (BUNGALOW) WILL by Father (currently dead) For his Son.. But there is one condition in that the WILL will execute after his mother (currently she is live) Son wants to Sell this property..!

Can He (Son) Sell this property and How...? pls help.

Asked on 12/03/20, 5:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can proceed for its enforcement only when mother would also deceased.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/20, 8:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India