Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I do secret court marriage at patna 12.12.2017, no side family member knew our relation except our frnd after maariage my wife had affair with another guy, and she blackmail me that she filed false case against me that marriage is solemized by taking her consent in wrongful manner. But I filed RCR, 6 month ago against her for my safety but no notice is issued yet now. Now her extra marital brokeup when her bf know about her marriage and Now she ready to marry with another guy of her family choosen guy, lot of time i try to talk her family but she create obstacles, her father had doubt about court marriage......Now my question is 1. Is court marriage validity is challenged on ground that consent is taking by wrong means by marriaged girl?

2. I have no proof about her extra marital affair except one recorded audio and whats app msg. Can i case against her on the basis of audio and whats app msg?

3. I think girl is mentally ill now bcs lot of pressure of her family can i prey court for her proper physological treatment before any judgement?

4. What type of unethical legal action against me she take for safeguard herself?

5. Best remedy available for me under legal framework. Thank u in advance

Asked on 5/03/19, 2:18 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

You should hire a competent lawyer in your case and proceed accords with his/her advice. Your case is strong, only you need to move in appropriate direction.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/19, 4:47 pm
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

The court marriage is valid.

You may approach her parents with marriage certificate.

try to bring her back and live happily - enjoy married life.

God bless.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/19, 1:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India