Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Need help for water dispute with neighbour he is creating unwanted obstacles in water tank and when we remove it the threaten us too

Asked on 10/22/23, 7:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

a suit for permanent and mandatory injunction may solve the issue.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/23, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India