Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

Dear Sir, we are 2 sisters and a brother having a property(House) which is gifted to my mother by his father in the year 2000(un- registered), which is gifted to him by his father. Now our mother is died in 2003. Now the original document is missing and the parental document is with us. we are paying the house rent and corporation tax on our mothers name. Please suggest us how do we sell that property.

Asked on 1/22/14, 4:41 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

you can take out the certified copies of the registries

Read more
Answered on 1/22/14, 6:42 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

We need to go through all the documents to assure you the clear title of the property.

Read more
Answered on 1/22/14, 11:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India