Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

My husband file section 9 then I file application 24 for litigation ,if he withdraw from section 9 then my appointment 24 stopped or going on

Asked on 9/28/17, 9:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may file a petition u/s 18 of HMA in case the application u/s 24 is also withdrawn along with the main petition.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/17, 8:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India