Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

If condonation of delay(LPA) is dismissed by division bench of a high court,can worthy supreme court accept it,

Asked on 5/08/17, 10:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

question being technical in nature, it is to be seen the period of delay and other documents to give an opinion.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/17, 4:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India