Legal Question in Construction Law in India

I have purchased empty plot in karnataka state. The total area as per sale deed registered is less than the area as per the approved sketch having a difference in area of 500 sqft . Now the original owner of the property who has sold to 2nd party and 2nd party sold to me . The original owner of the property is making problems by marking 500sqft of the area inside the approved sketch and not allowing me to fence the 500 sqft area. The reason he is encroaching as per his statement is that land is converted as per alienation order is less by 500 sqft but in the same DC approved sketch is showing area 500 sqft more which is not registered in sale deed.

Asked on 5/18/22, 5:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may enter into litigation to make order in your favour and execute your program on the prescrib land.

To get detailed advice on the subject you may contact with me.

Shailesh Kumar

A High Court Advocate

Read more
Answered on 6/08/22, 1:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India