Legal Question in Consumer Law in

for cheque bounced case you say that one can file a complaint under sect 138 of NI act Please tell if this complaint has to be lodged with police station or in court.

Will consumer forum be more appropriate for lodging such case where refund cheque from builder has failed

Asked on 3/06/11, 6:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

this complaint needs to be lodged before the magistrate and you may also approach the consumer court at the same time.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 10:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in