Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

What can I do next when judge in consumer court send arrest warrant to opposite party. But on the day of hearing the constable comes to court and says opposite party address not found to arrest we have registered FIR also and police are having details of culprit like phone number adhar card and address and all the details.. need advice

Asked on 1/29/21, 9:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Here is provision to take legal action against the police officials if they would do you are wrong are giving false statement before the competent authority.

For the service in this case you may avail my legal services.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/21, 6:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India