Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

i have passed my BA final year in 2013.when i went to get my marksheet d clerk said that your marksheet is missing.he said may be it was given to someone else by mistake.i went headoffice of the unviersity.they are nt even talking to me in a gud manner....

I went to the university headoffice many times,they treated me like a begger. Den i paid 200 rupees and got a duplicate marksheet.bcoz i applied in MA so i had to produce marksheet of my final year.

Now i wanna ask that isnt it my right to get my original marksheet.its the responsbility of university to issue marksheet to the student.due to the careless of d staff my marksheet got misplaced.i asked them dat how can u b so careless den their reply was *atleast hum kaam to karte hai tabhi to teri marksheet kisi or ko de di gayi.iska matlab hum kaam to karte hai atleast*

i m realy tensed plz if sumone can help me..

And can i file a case in consumer forum.the officer of university told me that u can file a case in a consumer forum as u r nt a consumer u r a university is jai narain vyas university jodhpur.

Asked on 1/14/14, 5:31 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

write to the college principal and dean of the university and bring this shabby and callous conduct to their notice. If they dont provide you with the original marksheet serve them with a legal notice and then seek damages from them.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/14, 8:24 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may write an application to the college principal and to the dean of the university ask them to provide you with original mark sheet if they don't pay any attention then you may hire a lawyer and send them a legal notice.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/14, 10:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India