Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I am running small registered placement office, i found that someone is copying my office documents for running his placement office, how to stop him

Asked on 1/13/14, 1:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

File a case against the copy cat.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/14, 3:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India