Legal Question in Consumer Law in India


Myself sri from AP.I have won a case and due to the delay by giving adjournments, my advocate had made a complaint on the president of the to the state commission as it was made by me.In it, he used some words like the president has no knowledge in consumer affairs,etc...then the president threatened me that this should not be made and it may lead to contemt of court and the president has taken a letter from me that the complaint is made by the advocate and i dont know the matter in the complaint with my signature.It is purely because of my advocate....Now what should i do ....will it lead to any action against me?please give a suggestion.

Asked on 10/26/13, 9:23 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

If it is proved that you did not have knowledge of the same and did not know the contents of the petition and singed the petition on good faith, you can skip. But, if the allegation put up by the Advocate is found to be correct, no action will be taken against him either. I think the Advocate has done this for you and you should help him.


Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 11:05 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Your Advocate should plead before the Judge to close the case for hearing and expedite release of the Judgement Order in the case.


Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 3:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India